Tuesday , 24 October 2017
Home » Health » Mum Warns Others After Baby Burned By Phone Charger (Photo)
Mum Warns Others After Baby Burned By Phone Charger (Photo)
Mum Warns Others After Baby Burned By Phone Charger (Photo)

Mum Warns Others After Baby Burned By Phone Charger (Photo)

A mother has shared images of an electrical burn left on her daughter’s mouth after she sucked on a switched-on phone charger.

Courtney N Davis, from Kentucky, posted the alarming images on Facebook in a bid to warn other parents about the potential hazard from the everyday object.

She made the accident public after sharing the story with a “mum group” and realising many parents do not think twice of the dangers chargers can pose to kids.

She said: “On Sept 28th my 19 month old stuck my phone charger in her mouth.

“We went to the Dr who confirmed that it was an electrical burn there was nothing they could put on it due to her being able to lick it.

“Any other day my charger wouldn’t have been plugged up in her reach but bc of a bunch of stuff going on that day I didn’t have time to move it.

“It took all of a few seconds for her to get burned.

“She had never tried to put it in her mouth and she had never messed with it.

“The one day it isn’t moved she stuck it in her mouth and got a severe burn.”

Courtney said that luckily the injury hadn’t seemed to bother the tot but she issued a plea to others saying: “Parents, Grandparents, babysitters etc please put your chargers up out of reach.

“My daughter was lucky the next kid may not be as lucky as her.”

Agencies/Canadajournal




  • About News

    Web articles – via partners/network co-ordinators. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of ANGA Media Corporation . We appreciate your feedback and respond to every request. Please fill in the form or send us email to: [email protected]

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    *