Tuesday , 21 November 2017
Home » World » US X Factor cancelled by Fox after three seasons
US X Factor cancelled by Fox after three seasons
US X Factor cancelled by Fox after three seasons

US X Factor cancelled by Fox after three seasons

Simon Cowell’s The X Factor has been canned by US television network Fox after three series.

The music mogul confirmed yesterday that he will return to the UK version of the programme to appear as a judge on its 11th series, due to air later this year.

“I have had a fantastic time over the last 12 years, both on ‘The X Factor’ and ‘American Idol’. And apart from being lucky enough to find some amazing talent on the shows, I have always had an incredible welcome from the American public (most of the time!),” Cowell, who served as a judge and producer, said in a statement.

“Last year, for a number of reasons, I had to make a decision to return to the UK version of ‘The X Factor’ in 2014. So for now, I’m back to the UK and I want to thank Fox for being an incredible partner and I also want to thank everybody who has supported my shows. America, I’ll see you soon,” it further read.

Fox boss Kevin Reilly, who had previously admitted that the show had underperformed, said, “Unfortunately, there is no

‘X Factor USA’ without Simon Cowell, but we understand and support his decision. We wish him the very best, and it’s our sincere hope that we work together again soon.

Agencies/Canadajournal




  • About News

    Web articles – via partners/network co-ordinators. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of ANGA Media Corporation . We appreciate your feedback and respond to every request. Please fill in the form or send us email to: [email protected]

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    *